To infinity… and beyond.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
Fuck up your sleeping schedule with me so i know it’s real.
i can’t wait until october when there’s no sun outside and everything is cute colors and it’s cold and there are terrible horror movies on tv, my power is at its peak then
hemlock grove | one palette per episode | jellyfish in the sky
I did know Rue. She wasn’t just my ally, she was my friend. I see her in the flowers that grow in the meadow by my house, I hear her in mockinjays’ song, I see her in my sister, Prim. She was too young, too gentle…and I couldn’t save her. I’m sorry.
So for my AP United States History class we have to write a research paper; my topic is the gay rights movement in America. Today I began reading one of the books that I chose as a source
And I opened it up to the dedication page and found this
And if you don’t think that’s one of the sweetest and most romantic things ever then get out of my face